Wednesday, September 9, 2009

While in London, dress as the English do.


Well, over the summer I went to visit London and Paris, and it was wonderful, we saw Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, it was great to get out of the country. Well, while I was in London, I also did some shopping. I went to Topshop , and I really loved it, they had really cute stuff, and I saw some stuff I recognized from online back here. This inspired me to find some sets on my favorite fashion site, Polyvore.com, that included the brand "Topshop" or that were inspired by London, France, Europe, England, anything that related to my trip. These were some of my favorites.

I love Topshop! :)










I Bet You're Sad, This Is The Best Time We Ever Had
I Bet You're Sad, This Is The Best Time We Ever Had by Z♥LDN (Join.My.Blog.) featuring Rick Owens

TopShop
TopShop by jblov Hello,Goodbye,Were Through on Polyvore.com

summer 2009
summer 2009 by tanalicious featuring Anthropologie accessories
























Good Job, ma Cheries! (I hope that's correct)

Until My Next Inspiration,
xoxo ciagirl 

1 comment: