Saturday, September 19, 2009

Miss Marc Making Marks On Many




Can you say alliteration? Ha, anyways. If you don't know, Miss Marc is this little doodle, character that seems to be being plastered over many things by Marc by Marc Jacobs. She is a little round face, with black hair, and she comes with many different designs. I personally love Miss Marc, and I am dying for these earrings.
As I am going to do in all my posts, and as I did in the last post, I will go across Polyvore in search of the most creative and my favorite usages of whatever inspires me that week. This week, Miss Marc is getting the spotlight.
This first set is by Yours Truly.































































Nice Work Miss Marc-ettes!
Until My Next Inspiration,
xoxo ciagirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment